Transit Ticket enables a passenger to change buses within 90 minutes without paying another fare
Ticket in Haifa Metropolitan Area
The Haifa Metropolitan area is divided into five zones. Each zone has its "hourly ticket" wich enables a passenger to change buses within 90 minutes without paying another fare
- Haifa Metropolitan Area: Yokne'am Illit, Yokne'am Moshava, Kiryat Tiv'on, Zbeidat, Basmat Tiv'on, Rekhasim, Kfar Hasidim, Ibtin, Kibbutz Yagur, Atlit, Haifa area, Tirat Karmel, Kfar Galim, Nesher, Osfiya, Dalyat el-Karmel, Krayot
- Extended area of Haifa: Haifa, Nesher, Tirat Karmel, Kfar Galim, Atlit, Dalyat el-Karmel, Osfiya, Rekhasim, Kfar Hasidim, Ibtin, Kibbutz Yagur , Krayot
- Haifa area: Haifa, Nesher (up to Sport Nesher Center), Tirat Karmel, Kfar Galim, Osfiya, Dalyat el-Karmel, Merkazit ha-Mifratz
- Krayot: Kiryat Yam, Kiryat Motzkin, Kiryat Bialik (up to Na'aman Junction), Kiryat Hayim, Kiryat Ata, Telma industrial zone, Ma'agan ha-Dayig, Merkazit ha-Mifratz, Air Force Technical School
- Paper combined transit tickets issued by Metronit are accepted by Egged drivers
Starting from 6.10.2013, the transit ticket is valid on Metronit lines
Click for Continuing Trip Multi-Ride Ticket Fares
How does it work with the Rav Kav?Transit Ticket enables a passenger to change buses within 90 minutes without paying another fare. For instance:
- The driver will insert the Rav Kav which charged with a transit multiple ticket (code2) into the Rav Kav card reader and will provide the passenger with the printout.
- The printout consisting of information on type of ticket and number of remaining rides allows passengers to make free transfer in Haifa within 90 minutes. To check the remaining time, give your card to be scanned by the driver. If passenger boards a bus after the time period has expired, another ticket will need to be purchased.
Transit ticket on intercity routes with unlimited time. Click for fares