If you have a bus driver's license and you are highly motivated and interested in working as a bus driver, contact us today. Egged offers jobs to bus drivers in Jerusalem and surrounding areas, Beit Shemesh, Kiryat Arba, Netanya, Kfar Saba, Herzliya, Tel-Aviv, Holon, Lod, Rishon le-Tsiyon, Rekhovot, Ashdod and Ashkelon.
Requirements for the position: bus driver's license and training at Egged Driving School
- Bonuses (up to 30% of the salary)
- Additional payments for overtime, night work & work on weekends or public holidays
- Pension plan
- Professional training fund* ("Keren Hishtalmut")
- Annual/sick-leave days which may be accumulated
- Convalescence days
- Subsidized meals
- Free travel on Egged buses
- Social events for employees and their families
* For employees with permanent status
For additional information and appointments please contact HR dept: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to work in Egged, but don't have a bus driver license
Join the Egged Driving School. The training fee is paid by the candidates themselves and is partly reimbursed during the working in the company. Demobilized soldiers can study on account of a "demobilized soldiers' deposit".
If you are referred to the public vehicles course by the Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority and wish to join Egged as a driver, contact the Egged Driving school in your area of residence on Sundays through Thursdays from 08:00 to 15:00 at the following telephone numbers:
Central and Southern District: 03-6875588
Haifa and Northern District: 04-8549289